The Liberty Tree Program—Eligibility Requirements
(1) You must be charged with, or expect to be charged with, a Texas misdemeanor offense (e.g. you were recently arrested for a misdemeanor offense). Common misdemeanor offenses in Texas include: Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Possession of Marijuana, Theft, Assault, Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon, and Failure to ID.
(2) Your misdemeanor charge or expected misdemeanor charge must be in one of the following Texas counties: Tarrant County, Dallas County, Denton County, or Collin County.
(3) You cannot have a pending felony charge in any jurisdiction.
(4) You must be able to provide Mr. Clark with proof of employment, a one-paragraph written plan on how you plan to obtain employment, or information demonstrating a disability that prevents you from working.
(5) Your annual household income must be equal to or less than 200% of the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services poverty guidelines, which can be found here: https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines.
(6) You cannot have a net worth of more than $15,000.
Meeting these eligibility requirements does not guarantee your acceptance into the program. Mr. Clark reserves the exclusive right to make the final decision as to whether he will accept your case for the Liberty Tree Program.