Certified Public Accountant
Mr. Clark has been a Texas Certified Public Accountant for over twenty years. Prior to his career with the FBI, Mr. Clark had an extensive career in the corporate business sector where he held positions as a hedge fund analyst, a corporate controller, and as the Chief Financial Officer of a publicly traded biotechnology corporation. Mr. Clark’s extensive financial, accounting, and investment expertise make him a highly-knowledgeable advocate for clients seeking monetary compensation for their injuries and for clients facing white collar criminal charges and SEC investigations.
SMU Dedman School of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
• Order of the Coif (class ranking within top 10%)
• Hatton W. Sumners Scholar
• James E. Coleman, Jr., Scholar: Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court
• Experiential Coursework: Federal Public Defenders (NDTX), SMU Criminal Justice Clinic, & Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office
The University of Texas at Austin
MPA and BBA in Accounting
• Sommerfeld Scholar
• Dean’s Award for academic excellence
Bar & Court Admissions
Bar Admissions: Texas
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, Eastern, Texas; U.S. District Court, Northern, Texas; U.S. District Court, Southern, Texas; U.S. District Court, Western, Texas.